martedì, novembre 07, 2006

random thoughts on a random tuesday

Its raining. A lot. And apparently it won't ever stop. Until April that is.

So I was supposed to go workout with Lindsey, but bailed. Now I'm sitting in my house, contemplating the never-ending rain and eating mini melty mints. Or whatever they're called. They should be called heaven. Because that's what they are.

This morning I learned that when I get the desire to give myself side-swept bangs, I should in no circumstances ever actually pick up the scissors. Thank god for scarves and bobby pins.

Actually I'm being a little overly melodramatic here. They're not that bad. But the aforementioned thanks still stand.

So I bought these beautiful brown pants from a thrift store a few weeks ago. I love them. They fit wonderfully, and I recently learned that they're actually a size smaller than I had previously thought. (Even though we all know numbers are arbitrary and are all part of the knowledge-power complex that is created by society... I don't care, it's a smaller number, yay!) But they have these random slits up the side. For about six inches on each pant leg. It makes no sense. So I safety-pinned them. Johnny Rotten, eat your heart out.

Have I mentioned the rain? Ugh.

Nessun commento: