venerdì, ottobre 20, 2006

My nose is slowly being rubbed raw.

And there's blueberry cream pie that is taunting me from the kitchen.

*sigh*

Fridays.

Fridays in the ofiice to be exact.

I am not a fan. And apparently my ennui (is that even the right word? Do I care?) is presenting itself in this very strange literary fashion.

What is that all about?

Today I read about a Californian congressional candidate (from the OC) who has been kicked out of the midterm race, bercause -get this- he was caught sending threatening letters to Hispanic voters. Apparently, he wanted them to stay away from the polls come November 6th.

Nice. I'm reminded of Reconstruction (only this time; much less lynching, much more public outrage... so that's a good thing at least)'

Can I go home yet?

Nessun commento: