lunedì, giugno 20, 2005

Yes Ed Norton, that was my ass

I saw Ed Norton friday night, no joke. And he saw my ass. How did this happen you might wonder? (I hope you're wondering and not thinking that this is a normal occurence for my ass to make appearances at movie stars, because it doesn't I swear!) The weekend started when I went out to dinner at Buddha's Belly out in LA for Jen's 25th birthday, wearing *slightly* low cut jeans. Not excessivly low, as I have had people check the scandal level for me before, but lower than I am used to. Before we made our final seat decisions, I had to change my seat a number of times, which made for some prime ass viewing for the table behind. Everytime I got up to move to a different chair (ironically ending up at the same chair that I originally started out in), there had to be some adjustments of the pants before they got too scandalous, and I did wonder about exactly what those who were sitting behind me were seeing. It was only after some appetizers and a few drinks that we noticed who exactly was sitting at the table behind us, and who had a lovely view of my derrier during the seat exchanging. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it was indeed that fine actor Ed Norton. In fact, this was my first celebrity sighting since moving back down to LA (and probably one of the better ones of my life, since others include Bob Saget one time in Santa Monica when I was 12 and meeting Dick Clark when I was 8)... Ed Norton, my ass says hello.
The rest of the night was fun too, with silliness running rampant in Jen's apartment until 2 something in the morning. Shout out to John's grandma's sweet ride and Rider Strong lookalikes. Some day, when I figure out the dame photo posting deal, I promise to put up pictures of Jen, me and our sake baby Raul (trust me, if you saw the picture it would totally make sense), and other random pictures of the weekend. Anyone want to help me out of this technological quagmire?

Time of death of the great coffee experiment: 9:26am. I wanted to see how many days I could go with coffee, and apparently that magic number is 5 days. I think I could have gone for loner if I had got to sleep at a normal time last night, but after a weekend of staying up until the wee hours of the morning, I could not get to sleep last night! Aggravating. So yes, a morning without coffee was not going to happen today. Now a morning without data entry would be heavensent. It doesn't look like that's going to happen. But I have hope.

Nessun commento: