venerdì, giugno 17, 2005

I live in a backwards house

Seriosuly, everything in my house is backwards; all the faucets turn the wrong way and are switched to the wrong sides and the doorknobs turn backwards, as does the front door lock, which you have to turn the key right to unlock. Its weird. Just part of the charm of an old house I suppose. Which I totally love. Slowly but surely I'm settling in, and getting all my stuff oriented and its actually starting to feel like home, yay! I can't wait to have people over for summer fun. Normaly it doesnt take me so long to unpack, but as I've barely been home in the past few weeks, I've decided I'm allowed. I went up north last week, which was soooo much fun! I spent a few days up in Sacramento, visiting with college friends, a bunch of us were in the same place for the first time in a while, so there was much hanging out and having good times. Then I joined my current college (technically grad school I suppose, but whatever) friends for fun times on the delta. Despite my body feeling like I was beaten repeatedly with a sack of bricks (and don't even get me started on the random burns scattered across my body-very strange), I still have fond memories. There was much more hanging out- this time on water- and silliness as I tried wakeboarding (I totally got up!) and tubing (I totally got the shit kicked out of me!). Good good times. But now I'm back in the land of smog and traffic and backwards houses (the formers of which I could definitly do without). Oh yes, and data entry. Sigh.

Nessun commento: