martedì, giugno 28, 2005

It's only 9:30?!!!

Sweet Moses, but time is dragging today. I'm 3/4 done with my daily data entry (try saying that three times fast), and I glance at the clock, expecting it to be sometime well into the 10 o'clock hour, but no; its barely half-way through 9. Sigh. Now I have to come up with official looking things for me to, so I can convince my coworkers that I am, in fact a good employee. I don't know why I try to keep up this pretense. Everyday, the desire to come to work in pjs grows stronger. As does the one to just not show up at all. But then I remember that I need to pay my rent, etc. and that sort of makes me want to come to work. Sort of. I need a sugar daddy. But not in a gross trading sexual favors for money and shiny things sort of way. More in a sweet, someone who is fabulously wealthy wants to adopt me as their protegee. That would be awesome! I'm going to have to look into this. If nothing else, it'll make the time go by faster.

Nessun commento: