mercoledì, gennaio 12, 2005

Another year, another blog...

Wow, I haven't posted anything in over a month. I can only wonder what the heavy impacts of my fateful decision on my billions of readers might have been. So to all you thousands, I apologize for this lack of support from me. It wasn't that I wasn't thinking about the millions of you, its just that I wasn't posting anything. See, doesn't that clear everything up? I'm glad we had this moment. Well, anyhow, its officially a new year, which means... I'm not quite certain what this means, but its still a new year regardless. I have a feeling that I'll be spending this year in much the same fashion as I've spent the past one. Lots o' reading, lots o' paper writing, and lots o' random postings that make very little sense. And on that note, I'll end this little post with high hopes for this upcoming year...

2 commenti:

Jason ha detto...

Let me speak for the thousands of us unemployed losers and say, thank you for posting!

Wesley ha detto...

being one of your billions of readers, i would like you know the heavy impact your your fateful decision has had on me. i have spent many a sleepless night pacing my bedroom wondering 'what has become of alex?' i would like to thank you, for tonight i finally be able to sleep.

ps speak for yourself elizabeth--i am neither unemployed nor a loser!