mercoledì, ottobre 06, 2004

Is it wrong to want a syllabus?

Okay, so here are some things that I want in life. Not the eternal life-more like life right now. First of all, a job was be super. Preferably one that's not in Santa Monica or for crazy people. Just a nice officey job where I don't have to deal with too much craziness. Is that so wrong? Apparently, in LA it just might be. I also want to find a way to stand, because now (and I am not making this up) to go with not being able to stand sometimes on my left hip, I also can't put pressure on my right knee if its extended all the way. Seriously, what is going on? And I'm posting this to be all, oh look at me, I'm so sad. I figure it could only be my luck to have a bad left hip and right knee. One would think that they could at least be on the same side! But then again, I'm not in the Sudan right now, or any really bad place (unless you count the air quality in the Inland Empire). Actually I'm sitting in bed, with my laptop... so I'm guessing things can't be too bad after all. Although, I really still would at least like a job. And maybe one side of my body to handle weight :)

1 commento:

Jason ha detto...

Oh Al! I'm sorry about your joints and job situation. Not fun - I'm thinking good thoughts for you and praying that your leg gets better!