martedì, ottobre 12, 2004

Goodbyes...

I'm getting a new car- something that I've been desiring for many a year. Its a Huyndai, and while not brand new, its newer than my 13 year old Toyota, Simon. Now don't get me wrong, I'm super excited about this new car- worrying about shaking on the freeway, bad alignment, annoying car alarms and fears that the car won't turn will now be a thing of the past. So yes, joyful times will be ahead, but I'm also really sad! Simon was the car that I took my drivers test in, and most of my driving memories were had in that car. So essentially, my entire driving history has been bookended by this car. And now as of Thursday it will come to an end. I think I just have a problem with endings. I hate saying goodbyes (a lot!), or when TV shows end, I have problems finishing books, and obviouslyI'm sad when I have to switch cars. But I guess this is something I'm going to have to deal with... eventually. The end.

1 commento:

Jason ha detto...

Bye-bye Simon! :( He was a good car, but now you can make fun new memories in your Huyndai!