mercoledì, dicembre 06, 2006

sartorial sunday


My friend Kris showed me this shirt, and I basically thought it was the coolest design ever. Its called "The Communist Party" and was found at threadless.com

And now its sold out. *sigh* My hipster visions have now died a quiet death.






As I was nursing my sadness, I stumbled onto this shirt and found quite possibly the best bit of advertising that I've seen as of late. The dude who made it also made a short video where the cardboard robot jumps out and chases the dude in the shirt. And yes, the special effects are awesome!








Completely unrelated, but I'm loving on tv on the radio's "return to cookie mountain"

its definitely recommended listening.

2 commenti:

Jason ha detto...

That is just about the coolest shirt. I thought, "Hey, I should get that for Jason." But then you said they were sold out. I'm going to have to check out the website.

Jason ha detto...

The girls shirt is in stock!