mercoledì, dicembre 01, 2004

dreaming of december...

Okay, so its officially December, and I have only one question- where did this year go? I'm sure I think/say that every year at this time, but I really mean it. Or least I'm really wondering what happened to November, becase I swear that month lasted for about a week. For a while, I've been saying, okay papers are due in December, but I have all of November to work on them. I still have over a month... And now that month is gone. Way gone. And my papers are due next week! Oops. So much for that dedicated grad student deal. Not to mention rent, I swear I just paid that a few days ago... well, okay, that one is true (totally not my fault that it wasn't paid until the 12th, talk to my roommate). So now I get to pay rent, not sleep so I can cram and finish my papers, and start on my Christmas shopping, because yeah, there's not a lot of buffer there anymore either. But there are good things about this month as well. Classes will be over next week, and I won't have to go back until the 18th (of January, how awesome is that?)! Maybe I'll use that time away from classes, etc. to plan my next semester better. Or maybe I'll just sleep a lot.

1 commento:

Jason ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.