mercoledì, novembre 10, 2004

elderly thoughts

So I always thought I had an old soul- I like going to museums, reading good books, listening to Classical music, etc etc... and I've always joked about wanting a walker/wheel chair for my 30th birthday. But things have gone too far. Today, I went to work, which was fine- spent some time typing, some time (okay a lot more time) playing on the internet, then I went to lunch. Got back from lunch (mmm togos!), and began to help my boss unpack shoes- ahh the glorious life of an office assistant at a chinese shoe company- and then it happened. My back totally spasmed. And not just "oh, I have a back spasm" spasm; more like an "oh sweet moses! I can't move my back hurts to damn much!" spasm. And this pain has stayed with me all day. Everytime I move, bend over, turn, breathe, my back hurts. It hurts right now in fact. Which begs the question, what the hell is wrong with my person? Literally, if its not my knees, its my hips, and now if its not my hips, its my back. What's next, my gallbladder? Is that even how you spell gallbladder? I just don't know. Maybe a good nights sleep and some ensure will make things better....

1 commento:

Jason ha detto...

Poor Alex! I hope you feel better tomorrow! :)