mercoledì, novembre 16, 2005

You know its sad when the flower delivery man pities you.

So I was walking home after registering for my classes (awesome because a) I live around the corner from campus and can walk there anytime in a minute- a fact that I love! and b) I signed up for classes that I really want to take! "Nineteenth century Social and Cultural European History" and the "Cultural Turn of interwar Fascism") and I espied (love that word too) a flower delivery man leaving a bouquet on my doorstep.

"Are you Sarah?" he asked.

"No, thats my roommate" I replied (ohmygosh, I should totally become a fiction writer, what do you think Vanessa? Do I have it?)

And that's when I saw look of pity on his face.

*sigh*

2 commenti:

Jason ha detto...

I'd send you flowers Al....if I had money that is.

Alexandra ha detto...

No Liz, you need to save your money for cheese!