martedì, novembre 29, 2005

I lost my head in the sun

I have come to the realization that reading Judith Butler's Gender Trouble in a day and a half was probably not my best idea. But its done now. And that's all I can focus on at the moment. I promise to write a more coherent, decent post soon. Just as soon as I wrest my life back from the abyss that is the end of the semester in grad school.

Oh, and I'm in love with tomato soup. The one from Trader Joes? Delicious. And I should know, as I seem to have it at least once a day, everyday.

2 commenti:

Jason ha detto...

I'm sorry Al - but tomato soup is not so good. But Trader Joe's does have some pretty fabulous items, so maybe they have made a way to make tomato soup tasty. I miss that store!

Jason ha detto...

By the by - I like your pictures on the sidebar - it seems you have conquered the template!