martedì, aprile 12, 2005

This is how much I don't want to study

So here I am, sitting on my couch. I should be writing my paper, or reading some poetry, or something about colonialism, or primitivism, or postmodernism... are you catching a drift? But I'm not. I have no motivation whatsoever. And I don't care. So put that in your pipe and smoke it grad school.
So instead, I'm going to write about the lovely things I saw today. While driving home, I saw a truck with the decal that said "My Other Ride is Your Mom." I only wish I was joking. Then, not two seconds later a car full of shirtless highschool boys, who made gestures at me and my roommate. Thank you Inland Empire for these lovely memories that I'm sure I'll treasure. If only these were the exception and not the rule about life down in Rancho Cucamonga. Hopefully soon, I will find a cute one bedroom place close to campus and I'll never have to leave Claremont's city limits. I'm counting the days.... seriously.

Nessun commento: