mercoledì, marzo 23, 2005

Blame Grad School

So yes, I realize that I have been more than lax in my postings. I can only offer one explanation. I have become a slave to my books-they control all aspects of my life. In fact, I had to lie and tell them I was doing research on buying more books just so I could sneak onto the internet. But seriously, just a short post before I have to get back to the joy that is Amiri Baraka and his angry angry writings. Recap this past month: lots of reading, little bit of polo (yay! so excited to be playing again!), some social activities, and more reading... try to contain your jealousy.

2 commenti:

Jason ha detto...

slightly jealous of your homework al! can i do some of your reading? :)

Alexandra ha detto...

ohmygosh liz, any time you want to do some of reading, you're more than welcome to it! No seriously. Take it! :)