venerdì, novembre 14, 2008

here are some things I did today.

1. Forgot my classroom keys at home. I had to have my coworker use her key to let me into my classroom. Awesome.

2. Tried to make copies of worksheets only to have a) the copier break and b) somehow punch in the wrong number and wrong copy formation so I had too many of one paper and too little of another. Great.

3. Wear my shirt inside out until I noticed in the middle of third period. Fantastic.

4. call several students by the wrong name. Wonderful.

5. Barely make it through the day. But at least its Friday, which means I can go home. Just as soon as my coworker comes to lock my door.

2 commenti:

KBJ ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
KBJ ha detto...

So I made a typo in my comment.... I am afraid with the half Spanish/English translation I will quit before I make any more....