lunedì, marzo 26, 2007

I'm not sure how I feel about working in the office in the morning...

So the UPS guy just came into the office and told me he required an adult signature for the package he was dropping off. As in "Are you an adult, miss?"

Thanks for that sir. Nothing makes me feel great like mistaking me for a minor.



In other exciting work news, I changed my background to this picture. It makes me happy. Unlike the UPS guy. Oh, and people who are weird on the phone and/or come into the office in a scary group and make demands of me that I can't fulfil. And then get mad when I tell them that whatever they want can't happen. And then be generally creep and odd.


Anyhow, think good thoughts that the rain holds off so I can go hiking this afternoon.

That is all. (yay for Mondays)

2 commenti:

moderndulcinea ha detto...

Dude.

I've been reading your blog for HOW LONG, and I've never been able to comment because I wasn't part of the "in" crowd.

Or because, I, um, didn't have an account.

Or because I was too much of a technophobe to figure it out.

yeah.

So. Now. I'm legit and stuff. and I can ramble on your blog just as easily as I can ramble on your voicemail.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Jason ha detto...

Welcome to the club of "Being Mistaken for a Child" group! Does it ever happen to you at work at the school? It happened to me 3 or 4 times while at the junior high! I really don't think I look 14, but then again, the way some of those girls dress so much older, I might.