lunedì, gennaio 29, 2007

walking out of stride


You can't really tell, but I swear that says "2007"

Now that its almost February, I thought this would be an ideal time to reflect on the New Year. So far, its been a good, interesting time. I've been trying to put myself out there more, and really take advantage of the fact that I live in a cool city with interesting people.

Its not much, but its a goal.

Another goal is to actually be on time to work. Its weird, because I absolutely abhor lateness... and yet I'm constantly finding myself struggling to get to work on time. What is the deal? So to that end, perhaps I should stop this blathering and actually get to it, eh?

2 commenti:

Jason ha detto...

Neato picture!

Alexandra ha detto...

I took it in Seattle, it was flashing on a McDonald's sign, super random, eh?